Your Registration Is Not Complete…
>> READ THE FOLLOWING DETAILS CAREFULLY TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP <<
If you don’t complete this step, you won’t be able to attend.
Please read this entirely, don’t skim through it!
So this workshop’s all about starting & scaling a short term rental business that can withstand the test of time.
Let’s break it down so you know what we’re going to cover…
ON DAY ONE:
- The ONLY way to structure a short-term rental business so you can scale your income without scaling your time. (This is the exact format TJ uses to manage his Doors in just 2 hours a week!)
- How to run a legally ironclad business that takes the guesswork out of insurance, taxes, and business spending. Plus, a top tip to avoid squatter rights — for good!
- Position yourself as a standout player with landlords with TJ’s Perfect Tenant Program, regardless of how established you are within the industry.
THEN, ON DAY TWO:
- The TWO biggest mistakes that short-term rental entrepreneurs make and how to avoid them while saving 70% of your time.
- TJ’s secret weapon to automating guest communication, so you never have to constantly monitor your inbox or answer a message at midnight AGAIN.
- The surefire way to get your first door within 30 days, regardless of experience, cashflow, and the current economic climate.
The point is…
It’s going to be an implementation-based workshop,
Which means we are going to hit the ground running and ensure that it’s jam packed with value and habits that you can begin working into your life right away.
It'll be mainly coaching - followed by sessions where we’ll implement together as a group.
Now here’s the thing.
We want everyone who joins this workshop to get results.
1 - It’s more case studies for us!
And 2 - It lets you get “results in advance” so we can earn your trust & hopefully get you to invest in our paid stuff.
You'll get to know how to start and scale a successful short-term rental business…
So it’s really a win-win.
In order for this to work,
We need everyone who attends to be serious about showing up on both days
AND about doing the work.
To do that, we need to filter the serious ones from the non-serious ones.
We’re not going to ask you to invest any money,
But we are going to need your “verbal confirmation” that you’ll show up & do the work.
So in order to attend this workshop…
You’ll just need to set up a short, 5-minute “verbal confirmation” call with my community manager.
It’s not a sales call - we won’t try to sell you anything.
On that call - you’ll just give your verbal “yes” to showing up & doing the work,
And then you’ll get the link for both days of the workshop!
And that’s it!
So if you want to discover the way I made my short-term business a success,
And you’re serious about showing up & doing the work,
Then pick a time for your 5-min, “verbal confirmation” call here: